Raw Green Banana:
Bananas are currently the largest exported fruit in the world, with over 100 billion units transported globally.
Malaiyur Retail is pioneering research to prolong bananas’ green life, meaning more of the nation’s favorite fruit will make it to our country without going to waste. We are a reputed Supplier and Exporter of Raw Banana based in Tamil Nadu. We offer our customers superior quality Raw Bananas that are handpicked from the best farms
directly from the farmers.
Our team of experts performs extensive quality checks and then separates rotten
or raw Bananas from fresh ripe ones. We appropriately pack the Raw banana in a way that restricts the ripening of banana while storing.
Raw bananas are available year-round.
Potassium, fibers, vitamins A, C, and B6, and resistant starch (a kind of starch that goes through the body undigested and slowly, enabling the sensation of fullness to last longer) are all found in raw bananas. Resistant starch is also beneficial to the digestive system because it encourages the growth of probiotic bacteria in the intestine.
- Cooking methods such as frying, baking, boiling, steaming, stir-frying, and mashing are ideal for raw bananas.
- They may be sun-dried, used in curries and stir-fries while still in their peels, boiled in boiling water for a smooth texture, or made into dips and chips.
- Raw bananas are dried and processed into flour in India with a mild,
nutty flavor and may be substituted for wheat flour.
- They are also popularly used in local dishes, Raw bananas with capsicum, and other local foods in Southern India. Raw bananas pair well with fish, chicken, pork, beef, and all Indian spices.
- Good for Heart: Bananas are high in potassium when eaten raw. Potassium is necessary for normal kidney function and helps to keep blood pressure in balance.
- Suitable for Diabetics: Raw bananas have low sugar content. Its glycemic index is 30. Raw bananas are particularly abundant in dietary fiber, a highly recommended vitamin for people with diabetes.
- Good for Cholesterol: Raw bananas are a good source of resistant starch. Resistant starch helps keep cholesterol in check.
- Weight loss benefits: Raw bananas are full of dietary fibers. Fibers take the longest to digest, which in turn induces the feeling of satiety and fullness.
In India, Raw bananas are seen as cooling astringent and are used in traditional Ayurvedic medicine. Ayurveda, the science of self-healing, believes that Raw bananas can help in the body’s overall health and can regularize the passing of stool during diarrhea.
They are also believed to act as an anti-inflammatory when cooked with turmeric and
cow’s milk and can help reduce symptoms associated with ulcers. Raw bananas are used in place of potatoes by those of the Jain religion of India, who are forbidden to eat root vegetables.